Latest News From The ADGP `Australian Drift Grand Prix`
2013 Australian Drift Grand Prix Rounds
- Round 0 20th-21st April Calder Park (exhibition round) Melbourne
- Round 1 5th-6th October Mallala Motorsport Park South Australia
- Round 2 7th-8th December Barbagallo Raceway Wanneroo
- Round 3 25th-26th Jan 2014 Sydney Motorsport Park New South Wales
- Round 4 5th-6th April 2014 Calder Park Melbourne
BDC British Drift Championship
The ADGP Australian Drift Grand Prix 2013 is held at the Calders Park Thunderdome Raceway, situated in Melbourne. This round is an exibition match but no one was holding back. Every yeat the ADGP gets bigger and bigger and this year is by far the best.
- 1st Place – Nick Coulson – Holden VE Ute
- 2nd Place – Tom Monkhouse – Nissan S14
- 3rd Place – Khudar Elhouli – Nissan S13
For Full results click Here. Below are the highlights from Calder Park
Next round is on the 5th-6th October at Mallala Motorsport Park, a bit of a long way off but sure to be worth the wait….