For All The Latest News On `Formula DRIFT` from the USA
2013 Formula DRIFT Championship Rounds
- Round 1 12th-13th April Long Beach GP Street Course Long Beach, CA
- Round 2 10th-11th May Road To Champions Road Atalanta, GA
- Round 3 31st-1st May/June Palm Beach Int Raceway Palm Beach, FL
- Round 4 21st-22nd June Wall Speedway Wall, NJ
- Round 5 19th-20th July EverGreen Speedway Monroe, WA
- Round 6 13th-14th Sept Texas Motor Speedway TX
- Round 7 11th-12th Oct Irwindale Speedway Irwindale,CA
The 1st round of formula DRIFT 2013 held at Long Beach street course, situated in California, gets of to another great start for last years Formula DRIFT Champion Daijiro Yoshihara or `Dai` as he is commonly known, takes the 1st win of this years championship. This year there are many new drivers but the usual suspects are still leading the way!
- 1st Place – Daijiro Yoshihara – 1993 Nissan 240SX, 6.7Ltr V8 – 570hp
- 2nd Place – Vauagn Gittin – Ford Mustang 6.7Ltr V8 – 845hp/623tq
- 3rd Place – Chris Forseburg – 2013 Nissan 370Z – 5.6Ltr V8 – 800hp
Click Here for all the results! Below is the 1st half of Round 1
Next, round 2 Road of Champions is on the 10th – 11th of May at Road Atlanta, dont forget to come back for the results. See you soon….
The 2nd Round at Road Atlanta was Wet, wet, wet. This didnt dappen the fans who were still treated to a great drift event as usual!
- 1st Place – Daigo Saito (Ninja Saito) – Lexus SC430 – 2JZ 1200hp
- 2nd Place – Darren McNamara (DMAC) – 95 Nissan 240SX 6.7lTR V8 – 790 hp/719tq
- 3rd Place – Vauagn Gittin (JR) – Ford Mustang 6.7Ltr V8 – 845hp/623tq
- Vauagn Gittin (JR) – Ford Mustang 6.7Ltr V8 – 845hp/623tq
- Daigo Saito (Nija Saito) – Lexus SC430 – 2JZ 1200hp
- Darren McNamara (DMAC) – 95 Nissan 240SX 6.7lTR V8 – 790 hp/719tq
Click Here for all the results!